We support some of the world’s biggest food and drink brands and we do so by ensuring our creativity and commitment aren’t diluted with boring office politics, meaningless marketing buzz words or pointless meetings. We’re a Manchester-based agency who love what we do and just get on with it… If you’re not short of creativity, are keen to work on some truly unique projects and don’t get offended easily, you might quite like it here!
We Are Creation is a beautiful coming together of misfits, alcohol, dark humour and eclectic Spotify playlists. Now these ingredients may not sound like a recipe for success but don’t judge a unicorn by the length of its horn…
In this role you will report directly to the Account Director and will be responsible for managing and developing an array of accounts, as well as overseeing the work of other members of the We Are Creation team. As Account Manager, you will also be responsible for building relationships with clients and encouraging team productivity. As we’re a small team who work with big brands, you’ll be expected to contribute when the team are working on a client brief – just because you’re an Account Manager, doesn’t mean your creative input isn’t expected or appreciated – every project here at We Are Creation is considered a collaborative effort!
You will have several years’ agency experience under your belt. You will have worked with established brands, from conceptualisation all the way through to delivery. You will work with suppliers, manage clients’ expectations from brief through to completion. Your CV will showcase your experience, organisational skills, creative thinking and the ability to work to sales targets.
Duties of the Account Manager include:
- Responsible for managing and developing accounts and often being the face of the company
- Liaising with suppliers to find solutions to briefs and gather costs
- Achieving company goals
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
- Giving presentations to clients
- Always looking to improve the level of service we offer and create more efficient working processes
- Tracking and reporting back to Account Director on activity and account statuses
Requirements of the role:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or any other related fields would be ideal
- Attention to detail
- An acute understanding of the food and drink industry or evidence of success in similar industries
- A good understanding of Microsoft software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional at problem solving
- Ability to lead and motivate a small team when required
- A knowledge of Adobe CS would be an advantage
- Outstanding organisational skills as well as ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Driving licence and own transport would be beneficial
- Competitive salary (£30-35k subject to experience)
- Target related bonus (after probationary period)
- Flexible working hours
- Your birthday off as free holiday
- Loyalty bonus
- Team outings
- Free onsite parking
No recruitment agencies please.
CV’s with any supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org